Tuesday, January 12, 2010

yep.

So the reason for my extremely infrequent posts at the moment is there is not much to post about. There are finals and lots and lots of dance, of which i am extremely excited about, and... thats about it. My seastar is leaving on Thursday, which makes me blue, she makes my day a little brighter. Ally Mcbeal has finally revealed my favorite man, Robert Downey Jr. as, of course, a lawyer. Ally Mcbeal is a law show of the nineties, that my family has a acquired every season of for Christmas and is being religiously watched by us. See? not much going on.

Love your adoring fan,
                Madimoo
p.s. one of our christmas trees is still up because we don't have the heart to let go of christmas just yet, it makes the corner of the room cheery and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment