Thursday, January 14, 2010

La De Da

Well the week is almost over.

This means a very short day at school tomorrow. Always nice. And a lovely 4-5 hours of bliss in my favorite rehearsals. Its crazy how much happier i am at rehearsal or even just at the studio, around my second family. Hopefully my ankle will cooperate. Also it means, strangely, less time to watch Ally Mcbeal. Which i am still watching continuously for hours. Probably shouldn't do that since this means the brief time that Robert Downey Jr. is on the show will go away faster. This also brightens my day exponentially, which i must admit is kind of pitiful but I don't particularly care. I can have a crush on an older celebrity if I want to, yes he is much better than all those teens that the girls drool over.. in my opinion at least. Anyways, an update, i got my pointe tap shoes which i immediately slipped in, and hopefully only briefly hurt. My music is basically on repeat on these two songs:
Dearly Departed
The Winner Is
Have a fantastic friday and weekend.
your adoring fan,
Madimoo

No comments:

Post a Comment