Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tah Dah!

hi...
 Sorry about the ridiculous amount of time it has been since I last posted. There really isn't much of an excuse for it...
To finish off my long overdue New York posts of last summer *I mean really, how is it already October?*
The things I saw blew my mind, here is just a small list of a few things that still shine through my already rusty memory.

  • Walking to Serendipity from Rockafeller Center...ouch
  • Going nuts in the dorm room and singing and dancing for my audience of Julie.
  • Eating ice cream at 1 in the morning
  • Running in heels to get into Promises, Promises before it started.
  • Trying to have a picnic in the park and the rain coming down.
  • A lovely boat ride around in the Hudson
  • A lovely row boat ride around Central Park.
  • Coming home and collapsing in the blessed 66 degree air conditioning.
  • Racing to be the first with their key card out to get in the building.
  • waking up to a dead mouse.
  • spewing of sewage in Union Square
The things I ate should be a sin. Another list:
  • Crumbs cupcakes
  • Pinkberry Fro-yo
  • Vanessa's Dumplings' Jasmine bubble tea
  • Black hound dessert cakes
  • Serendipity delicacies 
  • Juniors Cheesecake
  • Pizza, lots and lots of NY style Pizza
  • Nutella Pizza
  • Magnolia Bakery cake
  • French Roast coffee
  • Thai Me Up pineapple fried rice.
Thanks for keeping up with my bloggy even though I am a terrible blog mama.

Love Madimoomoo

No comments:

Post a Comment