Monday, November 16, 2009

Tis the Season...

Oh how I love Fall. There are so many awesome things to be happy about I don't even understand how anyone can frown these days; I see all these Grumpy Gills and wonder how the heck they aren't having a good day and how many cookies and pies I have to bake these random strangers to make them smile for more than a millisecond. I have been having a blissful time these past few weeks and they shan't end for a while. Don't get me wrong, there are definitely some issues to be worrying about, but I just look outside and get lost in the beauty of it all. Nutcracker, sunny flipping cold days, pulling out the winter clothes that include the brightly colored flannel pajamas with reindeer skiing with Santa hats and two snowboards on their feets; all things to think about in a downer hour. So in the words of Buddy the Elf I say a good day to all!
"The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."
Love your adoring fan, Madimoo

No comments:

Post a Comment