Monday, November 9, 2009

Busy Bee

I have had so much going on these days, it has been so ridiculous but awesome. See i can't stand having nothing to do, so everything that is unnecessary to do can wait until later when the schedule isn't filled to the brim. I adore being busy because(woah alliteration) i feel useful, when i'm just lounging around doing nothing i feel that i could be painting the town bright canary yellow and seeing as i don't have that much paint, i can't. So i cook. Cooking is probably the best thing in the world to keep me busy and feel useful, you should try it sometime, wait no lets do it together.
My lovely seastar cooking at our great aunt's house

Love your adoring Fan Madimoo
P.S. if you see my little mukluk its blue and cream with sparkles please tell me where it is, we are having severe separation sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment