Thursday, October 29, 2009

Awestruck

These Things Amaze me.

  • Mechanical Toothbrushes
  • How hard it is to get that perfect scoop of chicken noodle soup because the carrot refuses to unstick itself to the side of the bowl.
  • How hard it is to clean a grater.
  • Cooking, it rocks.
  • Music.
  • My sister's art.
  • Dance.
  • Flowers.
  • How a tiny cookie candle can fill me with joy every time i take a whiff as i walk into my room.
  • How amazing my friends are.
  • The Eighties.
  • How much a person we knew for 2+ years could have such an effect on our lives.
  • Nutella (i'm kind of addicted to it... just a little)
  • How easily i forget things.
  • Rain.
  • Sunshine.
There are a few more but i sincerely can't remember.
Love your adoring fan, Madimoo

No comments:

Post a Comment